Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

The First Day You Left Me

This morning I woke up at 10... I suppose I don't have to wake up as I can continue sleeping til the next morning when I woke up I saw you by my side... After awhile, I went down and have breakfast before sitting in front of the television and continue by sitting in front of the computer for almost whole day... Then in the afternoon around 3p.m Malaysian time zone, dear smsed me and told me that she reach Paris international airport de... By the time Paris time zone was 8a.m... My heart was happy and depressed by the moment... WHY? Because I'm happy that she has safely arrive and the sad thing was she has to be there for 5 months and two weeks... I don't want that to happen... Can anyone teach me what to do only I'll feel the time past faster... I want her to come back in my arms as soon as possible... I don't wanna be apart from her for so god damn long... Knowing that in the future her parents might also send her there for further studies makes me feel hurt deeper... I just don't know what am I suppose to do... Anyone please help me... I felt lost and miserable each time I think of you being apart from me... I just can't get use to the life without you by my side chit chatting or seeing each other... I wanna talk to you and see you into the eyes and tell you that I love you... Being apart from the one you love is the thing I hate the most... And now I have to experience the thing which you are being apart from me for 5 months and a half... Sigh I'm totally in depressed now... What am I suppose to do?

Chris Low

No comments: