Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Driving Test And Countdown To 3 Days You Are Leaving Me

Today I woke up at around 7.15... Cause I'll be having my driving test... So after I woke up, I drank a cup of 3 in 1 mushroom soup before my mum fetch me to the driving center to wait for the instructor to drive us to the test place... I went up the driving center to check my name before leaving to the test place... Damn... When I reach I found out that my driving test was at around 11 and I waited for like 3 hours... Nevermind la since so long, then I'm number 38 somemore... So waited again... When its my turn, I was a bit nervous and my car engine die a lot of times before I manage to go up the Bukit... Lol... Lucky I manage to control the car and eventually I passed my parking before went over to do my parking... And when I reverse... My car suddenly engine die and I quickly start the engine before the tester saw... Hahaha... And I finish it off with my 3 point turn and that is how I passed... xD after that, waited for around 10 minutes before the driving test on the road... I passed again... So now I'll be waiting for my P license to process and my car to come out then I can go anywhere I want... hahaha... Dear leaving me soon=(
I'm going out for dinner... I think that's all for today... Chao

Chris Low

No comments: