Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

This post was about yesterday

Morning woke up at around 11... Plan to make Ic actually but tak jadi as my Ic got problem caused me cant make my maybank account... Went to Maju Junction and tod of meeting my dad's friend Uncle Yusof... See see I went there but he is not in... So I went to KFC and have my brunch and headed to bandaraya station to meet dear as she went to get her visa... After that we headed home and had sweet moments together, soon darling starts to get hungry and she want me to cook for her... So we cooked a packet of maggi mee and a bowl of 3 in 1 mushroom soup... Share the two items and spend our time together till my parents came back and they bring us to Impiana Hotel to have buffet dinner as a farewell dinner for my dear baby darling that is leaving me next week... We had a lot of things till we cant finish and I had my rum raisins ice cream that is from Baskin Robbins...=) dear don't like me to eat much as she scare I might be drunk as she doesn't like things that contains liquor... I'm sorry la baby... But its nice ma... After everything, we took a family photo including my parents and some pictures and we send dear home after the dinner... Hope you enjoyed till the most yesterday sweetheart.. I love you so much...muaxx

No comments: