Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Second Day You Left Me

This morning I woke up at 9... i suppose to meet Hariz at maybank Bukit Bintang at 10... After my breakfast, I went out from the house to take bus and took a train to monorail... So I went to the monorail station and meet Hariz at the maybank.... And I forgot that today was weekends and bank are not open.. I brought my bank book and thought of maybe I can redraw money but I cant... Damn... So we walk to Hang Tuah LRT station adn took train to Pandan Indah station to meet Shaun as he will be fetching us to 1U.... After we reach there, they head to Teppanyaki before going on window shopping... We also went for bowling and snooker... Not forgetting on arcade throwing basketball... After that, we went to The Curve and went for movie... TOOTHFAIRY.... Funny wei... Then went we leave the place, it was evening and we stuck in the traffice jam for like 3 hours before going to Mcd and have dinner and we went back to Shaun's house... Now I'm here on9ing... Well today was the second day you left me and I'm not really get use to the life without you by my side... Hopefuly you will come back by my side sooner than ever... I really don't wanna be apart from you for so long... Please come back dear... I miss you badly... I love you....

Chris Low

No comments: