Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Fourth Day You Left Me

This morning I woke up at 2p.m....
Why?
Cause I slept at 2a.m this morning as I was watching the football game between Arsenal and Manchester United...
And if course it was worth it as Manchester United crush Arsenal 3-1...
Then after I woke up,
I have a few pieces of bread and a cup of mushroom soup as brunch...
And I stay in front of the computer on9 until evening...
So when my mum came back,
She packed home some mixed rice and we had our dinner together...
After awhile,
Dad came home and after he finish his dinner,
We started to trim our bamboo tree as it was too bushy...
After finish, it looks like it was gonna rain as thunder was very loud...
My mum went out with me to pump her car petrol and send a shirt that my mum just bought yesterday for my grandma to her...
I drove and it was kinda fun...
Then when I came home,
Rashdan called me and asked me out to the garden beside to have a chat...
After awhile, he went home...
I came back and I found out that dear finally send me an email...
She told me about everything there and that she will be starting school 2mr...
Hopefully everything goes right for you dear...
I love you sweetheart...
Just cant imagine without you in my life...
Come back to me soon...
Muaxx...

No comments: