Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Eighteen Day You Left Me

As usual for today... Woke up at 10 something and get ready to go to uncle's house for lunch... But before that, drop by the shop to pick up a few bottles of 100 plus before going over to their house... And of course all the way I drive there la... Then had our lunch and play mahjong for a round or two before changing game to blackjack... Lol... Today I loss 10 bucks so it was okay for me as yesterday I won around 40 bucks... Then as the time was getting late, we went home and have a shower before coming out to have dinner together... The restaurant name was Flower Drum and we did enjoyed ourselves as I drank some red wine and sing a couple of songs together with my cousins... I just came back and I'm in front of the computer blogging=) I think that's all about today... Dear... I just wanna wish you happy anniversary... I really hope that you could come back soon to me... Babies really miss you very very very much and so do I... I really don't wanna be alone all the time... I love you dear...

Chris Low

No comments: