Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Twenty Fifth Day You Left Me

This morning I woke up at 9.30 as my mum told me the alarm person will come and repair the alarm at 10 so I woke up and got myself ready and ate my breakfast which is nasi lemak 1st... Then I waited for the person to come... Waited for around 1 hour only he came, then after he repair everything, I handover him a packet of angpau and mandarin oranges which my mum asked me to passed to him... After he has left, I went back to sleep... But just went I'm about to sleep, Yan Jun called me and asked me any nice food around Pavilion area... So I told him there are a lot of food behind the Kl Plaza building and I continue my sleep... Woke up again at around 2.30 and have a cup of mushroom soup as my lunch then I sat in front of the comp until evening my dad called me... He say my car is ready as this morning my car was sent to the workshop to repair the windscreen... Then he asked me to walk out and drive the car back in... When I drove, the petrol was empty and I went over to maybank and redraw money out to pump petrolo before going back home... When I reach, I wipe the car body as it was very dusty... Soon my mum came back and after she get ready, we went over to the shop to fetch grandparents for dinner... When we were about to leave, rain started to fall heavily... We have to wait until the rain get lightly only we go over... We went over to Paparich near my house as before that I asked my friend Rashan who is working over there to book the table for me... Thank you man... We ordered a lot of stuff and it cost around rm127.15... Was kinda worth it actually as the food there is kinda delicious... Then we went over to the shop to have a sit before coming back home... Now I can only sit in front of the comp to on9... Got nothing better to do la... Aiyo... 2mr going out and I think that's it... Done... I miss you dear... Muaxx... I love you=)

Chris Low

No comments: