Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Ninth Day You Left Me

This morning woke up at 11... Tod that most probably I'll be able to drive my mum's car out today as we are going out with friends as today was Shaun's birthday... Then I woke up and sat in front of the computer and waited for my mum to come home as she went out to the saloon.. Then when she reach home, she handed me the car key and we are off to having lunch... Our lunch was rojak and chendol... Then when we were about to head home, we saw traffic jam along the way... Mum ask me to turn back and not to go to town as it was traffic jam along the road... So I was like fine... Then I came home and sat in front of the computer... Soon I recieved a call from Skype and it was my dear baby darling... Finally we can manage to skype and see each other since the day she left... We chatted for around an hour and dear talk to my mum awhile too... After that, mum asked me to fetch her out to buy dinner for grandparents... So I was like... WTH am I the driver or what? She say she wanted me to train before my car comes next week=.=... Then when I was about to go out, rain heavily... Babi punya... Rain so damn heavy till I can't see the screen... And it was my 1st time driving during rain... So just drive as usual then after packing we sent it to grandparents... And we came home after that... Had our dinner and on9 awhile while my mum iron the clothes... After some time, she ask me to fetch her to grandpa shop again... Watch movie there awhile and then came home... Meanwhile I'm watching Man United game against Portsmouth but its half time now the score is 2-0... Scorers are Rooney and Nani... I think that's all... I'm so glad that I can skype with you dear... How I wish I can have more chance to skype with you... I love you darling... Muaxx...

Chris Low

No comments: