Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Fifteen Day You Left Me

My Nissan Sentra is born... I woke up at 10 this morning and ate two pau and a cup of mushroom soup as breakfast... Then I recieve a message from Irywn... He just came back from NS... Hahahah... He ask me out to Pavilion so I agreed la and we will be meeting there at 1p.m... Then my mum msn me and ask me to clean up the windows before going out and I did... So as I about to go out, my dad came home and he fetch me out to Pavilion and I met Irwyn and Yan Jun at KFC for lunch and suddenly Fong turn up tooo.... Hahaha two botak fella funny wei... Soon, Hariz, Jen Wei, Jen Kwok, Wai Kiat, Shaun and Wai Ming turn up... We walk around Pavilion awhile before walking over to Times Square to play bowling... Almost all of us play except for Wai Ming and Irwyn... After that, we decided to go makan... WHERE? Wai Ming suggested Serdang and we say no and insist of going to Kepong... So after everyone ok with it, Kenny fetch us back to my house and I toke a shower before driving my Sentra out... Woo... It was fun driving that car... Then we went over to Kepong to have steamboat before going over to 1U to have a walk for one hour before heading back home and we went to Umarani... Really really nice and fun... I just reach home anyway... Hahaha... So I think thats all...=)

Chris Low

No comments: