Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Twenty One Day You Left Me

This morning I woke up at 6.50a.m... Then when I woke up I heard a loud snorring voice and it was from Yan Jun... Lol... Feel like slapping him man... Whole night so damn noisy.. Soon, Shaun wake up also and follow by Irwyn and Yan Jun... After everyone got ready, we went out together as I lead Shaun until somewhere near Ampang and he went home as he is not joining us for basketball... Then I went over to fetch Hariz at his house before turning over to Mcd to fetch Edward also.. Then all of us head to school... But before that, we asked Edward to help all of us tapao set meal...haha before the game we makan dulu... Yi Sheng, Govind, Kok Huah, Ka Sheng came too and as usual the late comer will always be Wai Kiat as he reach only at 10=.= Then after awhile, Hariz, Wai Kiat and Kok Huah followed Yi Sheng's car home for a shower while I fetch Irwyn and Yan Jun back... 1st I drop Irwyn at his house then I fetch Yan Jun to his house for him to get his clothes... Then he came over to my house to shower so I no need to go out and fetch him again.. All of us will be meeting each other at 1u at 1p.m... As the time was still early, Yan Jun and I played a few matches of Winning Eleven before heading over to 1U to join all of them for lunch.. Then we went over t play bowling before walking around and soon leave... Wai Kiat follow my car while Shaun follow behind me as he don't know the way to my house... While others was in Yi Sheng's car... Then they play ps3 awhile and some on9 before going out for dinner at PAPARICH... Everything we ate seems to be delicious...hahaha Rashan was there to serve all of us... Then almost all of them went up to play pool while Shaun and I went back home to play winning eleven...xD soon Jen Wei arrive and I drop by Shaun and Hariz at Umarani before going over to fetch all of them from the Paparich to Umarani... All of us had a drink before they walked home as I came home earlier to had a shower... After that, they came back and have a shower before we started to gamble... After awhile, we went down to play ps and on9... I slept the earlieast so I don't know what happen after that...haha that's all...

Chris Low

No comments: