Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Fifth Day You Left Me

This morning I was suppose to wake up at 10.30 as I set my alarm yesterday night but somehow I woke up earlier at 10... After I brush my teeth and wash up, I went down to have my breakfast as usual break and mushroom soup... Then I went to on9 awhile and get ready to go to Sushi King to return back my uniform together with Yan Jun and Wai Kiat... I took a bus to monorail station to Imbi... Then I met Wai Kiat at Low Yat as we were waiting for Yan Jun... So we waited at the entrance for him before we go in together to return our uniform... After that, both of them and Wilson went to sing k while I headed home... After resting awhile, I started to clean up the living hall things... Wiping the tables and rack as chinese new year is coming soon... After I've finish, I went to take a bath and stay in front of the computer till my parents came home and we went for dinner at somewhere nearby... We had Wantan mee for dinner and we went to grandpa shop awhile and we came home... Now I'm sitting in front of the computer on9 and thinking of someone that belongs to me and counting the days that she will be finally back into my arms... The only think now is hopefully that she will come back soon as I still can't get use of the life without her smsing and calling me... I hope that at least I can skype with you dear... Even one week once or twice I'm happy de... Cause at least I get to see you... I really miss you badly sweetheart... Its close to one week that you have left me... I can only hope that time will pass sooner than ever... I love you darling...

Chris Low

No comments: