Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Tenth Day You Left Me

This morning I woke up at 11... Then watch tv awhile and get ready as we were going out to have brunch before going to the car dealer shop... Had brunch at Jinjang before we headed to the car dealer shop at Setapak... Hahaha... Finally everything is paid... The guy let us test drive the car to check is there any problem... Everything seems to be perfect other then some touchup have to be done on the bumper of the car... Although I did not manage to test drive on it as my dad wanted to drive=.= fine... Then I sat beside him and go for a ride... The cd player is damn cool... Can fit 6 cds at a time... My mum also made an special request for me by asking the car dealer person to add on spoiler for me... Surprisingly, the car dealer person say ok and its free... He even wanted to ask me is it any extra things that we wanted him to add and we say thats all... At first I wanted to go for window tint the car, but soon we found out the car was tinted by the previous driver... Hahaha so i save my money for around RM500 for window tint and spoiler...xD after that, dad ask me to drive home from Setapak the dealer shop... So okla... On the way he keep on telling me to brake and this and that... OMG cannot tahan...=.= then came home, I turn on the computer and on9 awhile before all of us started to clean the house as Chinese New Year is around the corner... I clean all the fans and wipe the iron grill... Then I went for a bath after I finish what I'm suppose to do... Then I sat down awhile to watch tv before waiting for my mum to get ready and we went out to have dinner... After the dinner, mum packed some mixed rice for grandparents too and we headed of to Tesco Wahyu to pick up groceries... hahaha get alot of stuff until my whole dining table is full... Dear, 10 day since you left de... I'm still here holding on waiting for you... I really hope you can come back soon... I really miss you badly although I can get to skype with you at least once every weekend... I love you darling...
Groceries all around the table...xD

My Car=)

Chris Low

No comments: