Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Twenty Day You Left Me

This morning I woke up at 11 something...
Then we got ready and went to Mandarin Oriental hotel to have Dim Sum...
There are two tables all together as we go out with all the uncles and aunties...
We had the lunch for like 2 hours then I drive my own car to Pavilion...
Just wen I reach Pavilion,
Irwyn only sms me and asked me go Midvalley...
Babi punya...
I bought a 7up and went down to parking and left to Midvalley...
Then I met up with him and a guy + 2 girls...
Then after awhile we went to his house...
We had our dinner early and called Yan Jun whether he wants to join us...
He came up with a plan by calling Shaun over to my house and he says ok...
So meanwhile Irwyn and I play PS3 before going over to Yan Jun's house to fetch him...
Not forgetting... I recieve two angpau at Irwyn's house...xD
Then Shaun arrive and we started to play ps3 before gambling awhile...
Then we went out to have Bak Kut Teh...hahaha
Irwyn belanja cause he wins almost like rm70...
Then came home and play ps3 again before we went up and sleep...
So that's all for today...

Chris Low

No comments: