Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Twenty Fourth Day You Left Me

This morning woke up at 10... I'm suppose to meet up with Hariz at 12.15 to fetch him to Edward's house but I change my mind since I woke up early... Instead of that, I woke up and take shower all and left the house at around 10.30... Then I sms Hariz that I'll be going to Pavilion to get my mum a birthday card as today was her birthday... So I went out to Pavilion straight and went to Oldtown meanwhile waiting for Hariz to come over... And after that, I went over to Memory Lane to buy the birthday card for my mum before going over to Marceto supermarket as Hariz wanna buy a drink then we headed to Edward's house... But when we reach there, no1 was there as we were early... I park my car inside his house hahaha and soon everyone slowly to reach.. He served us with spaghetti and some nuggets... Not bad was kinda tasty... Then we gamble... And fortunately I won around five bucks... So was okay la... Anyway have to thank Edward for inviting us over lo... Then Wai Kiat follow my car as we were heading to Wai Ming's house but before that I went over to petrol pump to pump rm10 of petrol cause we are gonna have dinner at Seri Kembangan later on... So I met him at his house and it was raining heavily... So we ran home to his house before to rest awhile before going over to Dear's house to visit her parents and have a sit awhile... Chit-chatted for around 10-15 minutes and we left for Seri Kembangan... Babi punya Wai Ming, tahu raining somemore fly so damn fast... Lol... Then we reach there at around 7... Ate all types of delicious steamboat food and headed back as I have to fetch Shaun back to his house while he fetch Yi Sheng back... Then I drop by Wai Kiat at somewhere bus stop and I went over to the shop... Play a few rounds of mahjong before coming back home and pray... Hahaha just now was the first time my mum drove my car and she say it was very nice to drive...=) Happy anniversary to my baby darling... This is the one year and two months anniversary we have been together and I want it to hold on as long as possible, I love you and want you in my life just like you want me in yours too... I'll always be there waiting for you to come back in my arms... Each day pass by as I'm counting the moment that you are finally back in my arms... Chris Low love you Lim Su Ann... Muaxx... I give you my promise... =)

Chris Low

No comments: