Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Twenty Sixth Day You Left Me

This morning I woke up at 10... Suppose to wake up at 10.30 as I set alarm but since I woke up early so nevermind la... Then when I went down, I saw my car was damn dirty... As it was raining yesterday, so I took a cloth and wipe the whole car and had my breakfast which is tiramisu cake and a cup of mushroom soup... Then I on9 awhile before getting ready to go out... Then I sat on the living hall to watch tv awhile before going out to Masjid Jamek station to wait for Jia Wei... Then when she arrived, we head to Pavilion and fortunately it was not jam... We straight went to the cinema to buy ticket and guess what is the movie we are watching? VALENTINE'S DAY=.= Then we went down to the foodcourt to walk around before deciding to eat Teppanyaki... Soon after we finish our meal, Hariz smsed me and say he wanna come and kacau awhile... So he company us until the cinema and he chao as we went in to the cinema to watch the movie... After the movie, we headed back home straight while I fetch Jia Wei to Maybank and I left home and thank god I reach home before it rains... Then mum came back home and told me to get ready as we are gonna have dinner with grandparents and last uncle... After dinner, dad drop me home and Hui Xian and Apple ask me out for a drink and I just came home... Now sitting down in front of the comp to blog about what happen today... So I think that is all for today... Nights everyone...

Chris Low

No comments: