Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Twenty Second Day You Left Me

This morning when I woke up... Those fella that slept beside me all gone... So I brushed my teeth and went over to next door... I saw Kok Huah, Hariz and Wai Kiat still sleeping... When I walked out the door, I saw Yi Sheng lying down on the floor looking at the sky... Then I went down, the others were playing ps3... Soon, all of them left, Hariz, Yan Jun and Kok Huah follow my car... I drop Kok Huah at the lrt station before heading to Pavilion to have lunch with Hariz and Yan Jun... We had pizza for lunch and it cost us rm60.60...xD then Hariz went home while I fetch Yan Jun home... Then when I came back I have a nap until 5 before waking up and on9 awhile...Chatted with dear awhile and go out for dinner soon... Now came back and on9... I think that's all for today...
=)

Chris Low

No comments: