Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Sixth Day You Left Me

This morning I woke up at around 10 something... Had my breakfast and sat in front of the computer till now... Lol how many hours ady? Have bread for lunch and help my dad to type some of his document... Well this few days my life has been lifeless as I'm always in front of the comp surfing the net and play games... By the way, I might be buying a 2nd hand macbook as soon as after new year with my ang pau money... I asked permission from my mum and she say ok as after I work, I'll put the money back into the bank... And somehow, my car is finally confirm it will be coming out next week... What about my salary? I don't know... Keep on delaying man... Damn... Those money I need it to put on a spoiler and window tint for my car la.. Faster give me my salary la... And I recieve email from dear today about her situation there... She told me most probably we can skype with each other on weekends... So hopefuly we can la.. It has been almost one week we've been apart and it is so long more to go... How I wish it was just awhile... I just miss her badly.. Thats the only thing I can say by the moment... But anyway is always good to hear that her family there treats her good as well... Dear.. If you are free, call me please... At least I can get to hear your voice... I think thats all for today... I love you baby...

No comments: