Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Eighth Day You Left Me

This morning I woke up at 10... Once I woke up, I ate my breakfast and I sat in front of the computer and start on9 just as usual... Then I realise I wanted to go update my bank book to see whether my salary came out ady or not... I changed and get ready... Pushed my bicycle out to pump air as the tyres are all nipping down... I pushed out to the bicycle shop outside my house, then I cycled to the Maybank nearby... And after it updated, my pay was not out yet... Damn... I have to wait until next week to go check again... So fine... I came back and started to mould again... Rain started to fall heavily... Then we my mum came back, she called Sushi King and asked for my pay... They say by next week will get it done... Lets hope that's what she say... Then my mum go and wash clothes will my dad have a nap... I went out by driving my mum's car awhile... BUT DAMN... Suddenly no petrol... Turn back to my house and park there... Later on, waited for my parents to come out and pump... Then we went to Umarani to have dinner... After that we went to grandpa shop to pay a visit... And now I'm in front of the comp blogging... Its been eight days since you left... How I wish it was eight weeks... So that it could be faster you return back in my arms... I miss you dearly... I love you dear...

Chris Low

No comments: