Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Twenty Nine Day You Left Me

Basketball time... Today morning I woke up early as usual... Cause normally we play basketball early in the morning at school so that it won't be too hot for us... And as usual I woke up at 7a.m and after wash up and get ready, I received a called from my dad saying Jln Kuching is raining and he ask me to drive carefully... After that, I went downstairs and I saw my mum prepared my breakfast for me which is Tiramisu cake and a cup of milo... But I din take it cause normally I'll be having breakfast with Hariz at Mcd before going to school to play basketball... Then when I left the house, Hariz smsed me and say he just woke up and ask me to wait for him awhile... So when I reach, he was not downed yet and I park my car aside while waiting for him to come down... After he came down, he went into 7-eleven to buy a bottle of revive and ask me whether I want or not... I say no as I brought from home two cans of 100 plus...xD then we headed straight to Mcd and had our breakfast.. Both of us ordered the same breakfast set and after awhile, Yan Jun called me and asked me where I'm as he is expecting me to fetch him...haha but too bad I'm at some where near K'L already... So cannot lo... Then Wai Kiat called as he asked me where am I as he told me that he reached school ady... Wow... Its the 1st time he is the 1st one to reach so early... hahaha then we played a few matches with the under-15 as they have a private game this sunday.. Wish you guys good luck man... After that, we went to Pavilion and I drop by Wei Sheng at Convention Center before parking my car at Pavilion... We had our lunch there and it was pizza again... But before there, lets see what happen to Wai Kiat... haha chilli sauce and tobasco sauce on the pizza makes him feel this way.. Have a look...

But before lunch, when the few of us were heading to the ATM machine to withdraw money, I saw someone and she was looking at me too... Lol.. Tapi tak say Hi...=.=Then I told them and they was like come intro her to me... Especially Yan Jun... Tak boleh kawal nafsu... Then after the lunch we went over as Yan Jun say he wants to go Subzero Jeans, tapi sampai entrance only tak berani masuk... Everyone sitting on the bence outside Subzero like waiting for nothing.. And we met Jason... Soon, we went to Lot10 supermarket as Hariz have to buy some groceries and at the same time we drop by machines to play with Iphone and Itouch as Yan Jun is gonna get himself an Itouch while I wanna get an Iphone3gs=) After that, we went over to Pavilion to yam tong shui... hahaha the place name was SnowFake Dessert... I order an SnowFake best sellers... And this is how it looks like... Ta-Da....

After that, all of us headed home straight while I fetch Yan Jun back home and on the way back I saw my dad=.= Then when I reach home, I had a bath and slept till around 6 something before waking up and on9 awhile before going out to Umarani to have dinner... My dinner was Maggi Goreng and Roti Pisang with a cup of limau Ice... Then came home and blog and on9... So that's all about today... Enjoy people...=)

Chris Low

No comments: