Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Its Been One Week Since You Left Me

This morning I woke up at 10 as Kenny will be coming over to my house to fetch me out... So after I woke up, I have my breakfast... Nasi Lemak with clams...hahaha then I continue typing my dad's document before sending it to mum through skype to print it out for him as the printer in the house has run out of ink... Soon after I got ready, Kenny arrived... And thank god he knows how to come to my house...xD he came in my house awhile to copy some movies into the pendrives he brought before we left the house by heading to Petaling Street 1st... As he was trying to find for new year clothes... At 1st, we saw a bag that was kinda nice... Walau... That fella open price wanna makan us ady... RM170... WTF then after he deduct till very low we still don wanna buy...hahaha we headed to have a drink before continue searching for t-shirts... After some time, he finally found one and managed to buy it... Then we headed to around KL area as we were planning to go to Pavilion, Sg Wang and Low Yat... Kenny park his car at Sg Wang and we went to Sushi King 1st as I wanna find out when will my pay be going out after so damn long...ISH!!! Then we went up to Low Yat to check out at some computer and laptop accessories as I was checking around for the price of the laptop as I'm getting one after new year...=) After that, we headed to Pavilion... We were planning to search for job but tak jadi... Why? They all only hired GIRLS... WTH Guys no need to work ke? Fine lo... Then we went to Machines and Harvey Norman... I was checking on macbook... After awhile, we went to yam cha at somewhere behind KL Plaza... Half way saw Keat Yong... Then we left and search for job at Lot 10's Machine... It was full... Sigh so we went home... I took monorail to Titiwangsa and took a taxi back home... I took a shower and stay in front of the computer till my parents came back... Then we went to 1U cause my mum wanna go there to change the size of the shirt she bought last sunday... Then we went to Cocoa Restaurant to have steamboat buffet... Kinda expensive but mum wanna eat there so just eat lo... Eat until stomach gonna burst... =.= Then suddenly my dad make funny joke... He asked me... Chris, your father in law there repair teeth got recieve credit card a? I laughing... Then my mum asked my dad back, Su ann married to your son ady meh? hahaha... I told my mum yes cause we were wearing the ring that has both of our names together... I want it to last forever and always... It's been one week you left me dear... I'm still here feeling the loneliness... Maybe after I start working I won't feel it cause I got not much time to think so much... Come back soon dear... I love you...Muaxx

Chris Low

No comments: