Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Fourteen Day You Left Me

I slept at 12.30 this morning after some msn conversations with friends... Then Shaun and I woke up at 3.30a.m to watch Manchester United against Aston Villa while he watch Liverpool against Arsenal... Both of us sms each other and comment about the game they play...haha then we went back to sleep at 5.30... I slept for another 2 hours and my alarm rang as I plan with Yan Jun a day before that we are going to Maju Junction as I wanna collect my IC while he wants to repair his chip... So he called me and I went out at 8 without having breakfast... I took a bus and met him at Maju Junctions and we went up by starting to collect my IC and then go over to next door to repair his IC.. Then, he accompany me to the Maybank nearby as I wanna try to get my ATM card since I got my original IC... After some time, he left as he has work today... I did everything and even redraw some money out with my bank book although the customer service there mention that I need to get my ATM card together with my guardian... So I left that branch and headed to Medan Tuanku Monorail station... Meanwhile waiting for monorail, I called my dad about it and ask whether he could come over to Bukit Bintang that branch to help me sign... He say ok and I waited for him awhile... Soon he arrived, we were waiting and waiting then Shaun called me and asked where am I... I say I'm at Maybank and he came over and meet me... After everything that my dad need to do, he left and Shaun was there waiting for me to get everything done... It took around 1 hour to get everything done... OMG then I reset my password and reloaded my TOUCH N GO with my ATM card... hahaha then Wai Kiat called me and told me he last minute wanna join us for movie... I say ok and we went to Pavilion to meet up with Kenny... At 1st, I told him I was at Subzero Jeans and I ask him to come over and wait for me...haha Shaun and I was laughing all the way as that time we were only walking up from the main entrance... xD we saw him sitting down on the bench outside Subzero... Then he called and I told him I saw him ady... Just when I wanna go in the toilet, I saw someone and I say Hi...haha I don't think she did response to me la... Nevermind la then, so Kenny come out with his pattern again... When I went in the toilet, he didn' t and when I come out only he wanna go in... LOL lame man... Then we went and buy ticket before going down to the food court to have breakfast and to meet up with Jen Wei... When I was eating half way, I received a phone call... It was Yan Jun... haha he was asking us whether wanna go out for lunch but we told him we cant as we were going to watch a movie... He say nvm and we went up to the cinema to watch the movie... The title of the movie was ALL'S END, WELL'S END... It is a comedy new year show...
Overall it was not bad la... Kinda interesting... After the movie, we plan to makan... We went to Mcd and we met up with Hariz there... After that, we went over to Sg wang as Wai Kiat wanna get himself a pants for new year... And we went to parkson to look around... Fortunately, he found what he wants... Then Kenny wanna go arcade so I play around with him before joinning Shaun and Hariz at OLDTOWN... Soon after that, we went to travel agent as Hariz wanna search for package on holiday and we left after that... I took a monorail to Titiwangsa and took a taxi home... When I came home, I took a shower and stay in front of the comp till now... Dinner? Mum packed some mixed rice and I finish it before continuing now by blogging... After so many days, finally my car will be officially coming out 2mr... YAY!!!
Thats all for today=)


Chris Low

No comments: