Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Twelveth Day You Left Me

Today was Mr Lee Jen Wei's birthday... So when I woke up at around 10, I sms everyone and told them that was his birthday so during our outing today we can birthday bash him... haha I get myself ready and when down and have a cup of mushroom soup before heading out to Pavilion by bus and change to train... When I reach there, I saw Shaun and Wai Ming sitting down chit chatting as they were waiting for everyone to come... Then Hariz arrive and we went down to ToastBox at the food court to have breakfast while I when over to My News to get myself a drink and for Kenny too... After we almost finish eating, Wai Kiat turn up and we walk around as we were waiting for Yan Jun and The Birthday Boy to reach... Meanwhile we went to Swatch to have a look at watches and soon both of them arrive... Hahaha... We were suppose to go in to Subzero Jeans but in the end only Wai Kiat and I went in... xD then we walked over to Times Square to play bowling... But before that, Yan Jun and Wai Ming have their breakfast at Mcd 1st before joining us for bowling... All of us played and each person play two games... I curi RM10 from Wai Kiat and ask him to pay for me 1st... haha thanks dude... Then the game get pretty excited as all of us the marks are close to each other... Then we went shopping around as before that I went over to Sushi King Low Yat to collect my cheque... So Shaun and Hariz accompany me to Maybank to bank in the cheque before the bank is close... Then we headed to Lot10 as Hariz wanna go to the supermarket... While the other four of them went over to Sg Wang to search for New Year clothes... We turn around outside Subzero for a few times... I wonder why guys...xD then we went down to JCO donut as Hariz wanted a drink and Shaun ordered half dozen of donnut which he cannot finish and left two pieces for Edward... haha we passed the donnut to him ady and we went to Sg Wang to search for the other four of them... They were buying shirts at PDI... Mostly of them get themselves some clothings... Then Yan Jun, Jen Wei and I headed home by monorail while the others go home by train... The others are all Ampang gang... We stop at Chow Kit monorail station while Jen Wei stop at Bukit Nanas monorail station and we came home by bus... When I reach home, I have a shower before sitting in front of the comp to on9... Soon after my parents came home, we went out for dinner at Selayang and went over to some supermarket to get 2 cartons of 100 plus and 1 carton of Shandy... Then came home and I'm here blogging while it is raining outside...haha kinda cool now the whether... Love it so much... I miss you dear... muaxx

Chris Low

No comments: