Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Twenty Seven Day You Left Me

This morning woke up at 8.30... Suppose to woke up at 9 but I woke up ady so just let it be lo... Then I wanted to fixed my dad's bluetooth headset as I borrowed from him yesterday so that I can use... But that after long fixing, nothing is done so I give up and left my house at around 9.15... I headed over to Pavilion to meet Hariz as we were planning to yam cha before going over to midvalley... When I reach it was around 9.50 and close to 10, so I went over to Toast Box to wait for Hariz as he told me he is on the way... So I order two half boiled eggs and a cup of coffee before waiting for him to come over... Then when he arrived, he ordered the same thing as me too... After that, Shaun called and told me he and Wai Ming reach Pavilion... So we headed straight to the car park and we went to midvalley... When we reach midvalley, we straight headed to the cinema to buy tickets of the movie that we are watching and it is Little Big Soldier...
After we bought the tickets, we went to play snooker for around before heading into the cinema... The cinema was like damn empty and the aircond was too cold until we feel like getting out from the cinema...hahaha... Whole movie was kinda boring yet funny...xD after that, we went over to Mcd to have lunch and after that we went over to Converse as Hariz wanna buy shoe... Then after he bought his shoe, we headed to the food court as Hariz wanna have pepper lunch, so the three of us sit beside him and looking at him as he is having his lunch... Soon after he finish, we went to the pets wonderland to have a look on puppies... Damn cute man.. After that, we went to Jusco supermarket as Hariz wanna buy some groceries... Then we headed back and decided to go to Low Yat but I'm so damn smart go and park at Pavilion and walk all the way to Low Yat... =.= And of course I din come back with empty handed as I bought a speaker while Shaun bought a handsfree while Wai Ming bought a portable cable for his comp... Well the speaker looks nice and it cost Rm 145... Here is the picture of the speaker...
Then after I bought the speaker, Hariz and I went to Zanmai Sushi and wait for Shaun and Wai Ming to come over as we plan to yamcha there...haha soon Hariz have to leave and Yan Jun came over... The four of us left to Pavilion to take my car and we went to Jalan Imbi to have dinner and it was hawker food... I ordered a bowl of kuey teow soup and share a plate of fried clams with Wai Ming.... Then after the dinner, I drop Shaun and Wai Ming at the Hang Tuah lrt station before sending Yan Jun back home and came back home... When I reach home, Dad and Mum were getting ready to go out for dinner and they asked me whether I wanna join them but I say no as I've ady taken my dinner... So basically that's all for today lo...=)

Chris Low

No comments: