Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Twenty Third Day You Left Me

Morning I woke up at 11.30 and went down to watch tv... After awhile, I ate nasi lemak that my mum packed for me and I'm in front of the computer on9... Soon my mum woke up, she ate some Siew Pau and watch her clothes... Meanwhile, I went out to buy my car a fm transmitter and a pendrive since mine was stolen since last year... When I came back, I transfer the songs to the pendrive and started to try out the fm transmitter and it works... And before that, I did skype with dear awhile too... Then after awhile we have to leave the house as we are meeting grandparents and uncles for dinner... We had steamboat... We bring along scallop and abalone to add on the steamboat...hahaha then after the meal, dad and I came home to watch football... Now is half time so I came in and blog awhile... So basically that is all for today... Tomorrow we will be going to Edward's house for open house...haha so that's it... Chao

Chris Low

No comments: