Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Seventeen Day You Left Me

Happy Chinese New Year...
Happy Valentine's day...
And most importantly... Happy birthday to myself...
My day kick off by waking up at 11 something and I watch television awhile before getting ready to go to my uncle's house to have lunch as everyone gather there for lunch as usual... Everything was in vegetarian and it was quite delicious... Then after the meal, we gamble awhile before going over to a vegetarian restaurant for dinner... We waited for around an hour and everyone got fed up and change to another restaurant... Just went we reach the restaurant, not 5 minutes of the food we ordered, it was served in front of us... Great... As all of us was starving... Then we went back to the shop... Hang around awhile before we gamble again...haha not bad la... At least I won around rm40 today...=) Then I just came back home and on9... I wanna thank everyone that has wish me happy birthday or happy chinese new year... Really thank you guys... And dear, even on this very special day you are not by my side, you will still in my heart... Just remember one thing... I will be there to wait for you to come back... And my words for you are true... And this three letter I LOVE YOU... You can always keep it in your heart... Cause this 3 words that come out from me will always be yours Lim Su Ann... I love you sweetheart... Muaxx...

Chris Low

No comments: