Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Nineteen Day You Left Me

This morning woke up at 10 as we were going to my father's side aunty for lunch over there as all my relatives from my dad's side gather there... And as usual we reach there early to help around and chit chatted before everything starts... Then after the lunch, we gamble awhile and we left earlier as we had to head to my uncle's house as my last uncle is going back to Singapore.... After awhile they started gamble again, and I lost pretty much... DAMN and I quit by playing mahjong...xD after that, everyone of us went to WONG AH WAH restaurant to have dinner and it was a delicious meal... We continue by going back to the shop and I play mahjong ang gamble abit as I KO ady...hahaha not bad la... Play mahjong at least I won rm5... Lol I think thats all lo... Chao

No comments: