Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Eleventh Day You Left Me

This morning woke up at 11 then ate my breakfast... Em... It was nasi lemak cause I thought of my mum will packed for me... Though of maybe I'll have bread for breakfast... Then I turn on the comp and on9 lo.. After awhile, it was noon... I went to vacuum the carpet as it was dusty and after that, I have a cup of mushroom soup as my tea time and I went to have a bath... After that, I came out to watch tv awhile before sitting down in front of comp again... Damn sien la... This few days keep fatt mou in the house and keep on waiting for new year to come... Hahaha hunting for ang pau... I think so far is that's all gua... Dear I miss you badly la... Come back soon la... Muaxx...

Chris Low

No comments: